Field Tank Construction
New Tank Construction – Multi Tank Project Compressed Schedule
Three 30,000 bbl tanks required completion in a compressed schedule. Working closely with operations, a revolving schedule was developed to accommodate continuous construction and mitigate project downtime against challenging winter climate conditions
- Use of Wind Gird Scaffolding system.
- Large, 24” pre-coated internal piping assemblies.
- Minimal design changes supporting shop and logistic schedules.
- (4) month project duration including the installation of Sandborn Internal Floating Roofs.
- Internal Coating scheduled Spring 2019.
- Challenging winter climate conditions.
- Project Size: (1) 67’-0” Diameter x 48’-0” High & (2) 77’-0” Diameter x 36’-0
- Project Type: New Construction
- Completion Date: January 2019
- Service: Condensate & Crude Storage Tanks