Field Tank Construction
Inner City Tank Construction
With where this tank was located on the client’s property, our crew had to navigate tight and congested working conditions for the duration of the project. A client specific lift plan was generated to address the challenges with where this tank was being constructed. Once onsite, this 20,000 BBL external rafter storage tank took our crew under 1 month to complete.
- Single center column supporting an external rafter roof.
- Internal coating of the floor and lower 1 meter of shell, as well as the roof and 1 meter down the shell.
- 3D scanning technology was utilized both pre and post hydro-testing.
- 0 TRIF and 0 LTI’s
- Project Size: (1) 70’-0” Diameter x 30’-0” High
- Project Type: New Tank Construction
- Completion Date: December 2020
- Service: Kerosene Distillate