Field Tank Construction
New Tank Construction – Central Alberta
This 70,000 bbl tank moved from concept to completion in just over (3) months. Due to market volatility in 2020, the client could not get committed capital until the later part of the calendar year. Elite’s team had prepared an execution plan with the client on how quickly the project could be managed from concept to completion in advance. Once the necessary capital was committed, Elite’s team delivered on the strategic plan; expediting document approvals, shop preparation and finally field construction.
- Expedited project execution.
- Single center column support.
- Jack rafter roof support design.
- Over 2,500 linear feet of heating coils
- 0 TRIF, 0 LTI
- Project Size: (1) 96’-0” Diameter x 56’-0” High
- Project Type: New Tank Construction
- Completion Date: Field Construction Start October 2020 - Complete December 2020
- Service: Heavy Crude Oil Storage