Who Wants To Join The Team
At Elite Integrity Services, we take pride in hiring the right people for the right job. From the office staff through the shop and out to the field, Elite have both employees and contractors that have not only been with the company since its very first year of inception but have built tanks together for decades prior. This allows the for our positive safety culture and family like atmosphere to trickle through the ranks and empower all workers to contribute to a safe work environment for everyone. In our detailed interview and hiring process, “We hire you to retire you”.
The Project Administrator will assist with the overall administrative direction of various assigned projects. They will assist with the overall cost performance analytics while maintaining excellent relations with the employees, subcontractors, consultants, and our clients.
Personal Skill Sets and Traits:
- Self motivated
- Solution orientated
- Team player
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand and process technical materials
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Data entry / collaboration with field personnel on hour / cost tracking
- Data entry / collaboration on third party services and cost tracking
- Jobutrax Administrator – newly implemented field ticketing system, daily inputs from field level, verification of accuracy, follow up on client receipt and entry into system
- Generation of progress and or cost reports for client summary meetings.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook etc)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills to effectively interact with both internal and external stakeholders
- Previous related experience an asset but not required
Posted For:All Days
Paid R & R
Continued Education Opportunities
Events & Other Perks
Interested in a career with Elite?
We are always looking for new talent to join our fun growing team! Please submit your resume below.