Field Tank Construction
New Tank Construction – Executing Best in Quality Control
Working with our client at the onset to understand their needs, Elite was able to design, construct, and safely execute this project for a new 30,000BBL storage tank. This project had many highlights but undergoing both an HSE and QC audit alongside the owners representatives, and far exceeding expectations in both regards, are two notable mentions.
- Project was used successfully for auditing Elite and Client’s HSE programs.
- With less than ideal climatic conditions, our field teams were able to proactively work with the client to overcome challenges and maintain schedule and budget.
- Zero recordable incidents
- Participated in EPC Corporate Quality Audit - exceeding expectations.
- Project Size: (1) 67’-0” Diameter x 48’-0” High
- Project Type: New Construction
- Completion Date: November 2019
- Service: Condensate Storage