The Project Administrator will assist with the overall administrative direction of various assigned projects. They will assist with the overall cost performance analytics while maintaining excellent relations with the employees, subcontractors, consultants, and our clients.
Personal Skill Sets and Traits:
- Self motivated
- Solution orientated
- Team player
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand and process technical materials
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Data entry / collaboration with field personnel on hour / cost tracking
- Data entry / collaboration on third party services and cost tracking
- Jobutrax Administrator – newly implemented field ticketing system, daily inputs from field level, verification of accuracy, follow up on client receipt and entry into system
- Generation of progress and or cost reports for client summary meetings.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook etc)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills to effectively interact with both internal and external stakeholders
- Previous related experience an asset but not required