Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager at Elite Integrity Services has several responsibilities to maintain the highest level of professionalism and excellence that has become synonymous with our name in industry. Taking the lead on our website and on-line presence, which tie heavily into our marketing initiatives, managing the various events we coordinate throughout the year, submerging themselves into industry through events, networking, and community initiatives just to name a few!
We appreciate all those with interest in the role, however, we will only coordinate introductions with those candidates we believe meet our criteria as outlined.
- Working with our great team of industry experts supporting client RFP’s
- Preparing presentations, marketing materials and leading our on-line presence
- Communicating and networking with clients – existing and new
- Populating records into our CRM, generating reports and outlooks based on industry trends for long term forecasting. Reporting monthly trend reports.
- Attending industry events and involvement in community support
- Continuous pursuit to find & support the next opportunity with the Elite team!
The Business Development Manager should have a background in marketing and or communications as a minimum. They will have a high standard of work, attention to detail and pride in all they do. They should be outgoing and self-motivated in their pursuit of identifying new opportunities and representing our great team. The ability to coordinate events, the desire to be actively engaged in industry, participate in industry groups and overall community involvement. Technical experience is an asset, but not mandatory for the right individual in this role.